Jeep Liberty Skid Plates Ontario Canada 2002 Jeep Liberty V6 Oil Leak?

2002 Jeep Liberty V6 Oil Leak? - jeep liberty skid plates ontario canada

If the oil change last month. Never leave your car I feel more like 12 hours or something, but this week I had to go to a conference at a university and has served since last Saturday. There is a patch of oil in the car, not too big, as big as a fist in diameter. He started the engine and let it run for 10 minutes and warm all the way and the level on the dipstick is midway between the bottom of the safe and the bottom of the shaft. I suspect you are doing this because she sat so long. I can not say which side of the shield to flow, there, but it seems to be in a round hole in the bottom of the skid plate. No idea or suggestion? 'll only take half a bottle of oil or something, because I think I'm going home to JohnstownPittsburgh tomorrow. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment