Irritable Bowel Treatment More Condition_symptoms Treatment Of Antibiotic For IBS?

Treatment of antibiotic for IBS? - irritable bowel treatment more condition_symptoms

My doctor (gastroenterologist) recommends Flagyl, an antibiotic to take every day for 30 days. I was diagnosed last year with IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. It also requires something like Lomotil I suffer from severe diarrhea. I have IBS for years, but after many tests last year confirmed that I suffer from a severe syndrome.
Has anyone heard of this use of antibiotics to control IBS? Each of the other medicine may be better than Donnatal for stomach cramps? I asked the doctor if there is "nothing new" deal with my condition and make it easier to handle. It keeps me from a job and social life. Any suggestions would be helpful. BTW I'm lactose intolerant, but not food allergies or certain foods, the cAUSE it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment